Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Behold, the power of... Bacon?

So I've noticed recently the whole Jack in the Box ad campaign on "Marry Bacon". Admittedly, I do believe it might be the dumbest ad campaign I've ever seen - But it sticks with you, which unfortunately means it's successful, or else I wouldn't be talking about it.

What I was not aware of is that there is, in fact, a Bacon flavored milkshake that goes with this. That's right, bacon. Apparently there's not actually bacon bits in there (which I did have a brief sigh of relief over), but while my wife may make the best chocolate covered bacon on the planet (yes - Chocolate covered bacon. You heard that right if you just did what I did over the words "Bacon flavored milkshake.) Which got me thinking, is everything really better with bacon?

Now, with chocolate covered bacon, the salty taste of the Bacon does give a certain something to the chocolate - It's almost like chocolate dipped pretzels, but better. But bacon-flavored syrup in a vanilla milkshake? That ain't right.

Maybe I'm wrong - has anyone tried one of these? Do we know how it actually tastes?

No comments:

Post a Comment