Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Greetings!

I'm just starting up a new blog - I was previously publishing under Wordpress but I'm migrating to blogger. Be patient with me and I'll give you a little bit of what to expect.

Obviously, this will be where to keep up-to-date with what's going on with my writings, I'll also have some insights into the creative process and probably a thought or two on something totally unrelated to my writings - All for your petty amusement! So kick back, relax, and enjoy, dear reader - this blog's for you!

My first published work (not by any stretch of the imagination my best) "Fly Away" is available on Lulu, iBooks and Nook for free - Keep in mind, it was my entry for Lulu's NaNoWriMo contest to write a 500 word short story - It's not easy to get much of anything done in terms of a narrative with that few of words. (I will also say the person whose review was a five page letter about a duck was pretty dadgum justified... It's kind of what it wound up as!)

"Fly Away" - Available on Lulu.com
"Fly Away" - Available on iBooks
"Fly Away" -Available for Nook reader

No comments:

Post a Comment